Automated Test Engineer with Test Automation & Continuous Integration experience required for pemanent role in Carlow.
- Ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of Continuous Integration techniques where practical
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Develops Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Coverage, and Test Execution Reports to support the Quality Assurance effort in testing features that are part of Application and/or Solution changes
- Creates and maintains traceability records, from test cases back to requirements.
- Automates testing of software to industry standards
- Create and maintain appropriate test artefacts for the team (Test Plans, Sprint Plans etc..)
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Proficient working with Test automation tools such Selenium or similar
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins or similar
- Proficient with programming using Java
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence