Software SPICE Expert required for key role with multinational in Galway city. In this role you will define and ensure that Software development and system level processes are in compliance with Automotive SPICE, Functional Safety – IS026262 and other best practice standards. This role can be offered on a permanent or contract basis.
- Define, enhance and update the software development processes to be in line with Automotive SPICE processes.
- Deploy procedures/templates/training programs to develop competences in processes for development and quality groups.
- Define procedures and methods to monitor and enforce the adherence to processes by deploying appropriate review gates and provide reports on status and compliance.
- Evaluate and recommend the necessary tools that are needed to support the development processes i.e. Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Problem tracking, Traceability.
- Maintain a documentation asset strategy (requirements, architecture, models, software components, test plans/cases…) in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise across the organisation to ensure alignment on methods and development procedures between the various groups (e.g. SW Development & QA/Testing).
- Degree in Software, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid experience in software development / design / QA / verification.
- Knowledge of processes and standards such as: Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, CMMI, MISRA.
- Proven experience in defining and implementing A-SPICE processes in Software projects, ideally in automotive sector.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence