Business Analyst with experience in an Agile development environment required for permanent role in Carlow.
- Elicit requirements using appropriate techniques
- Collaborates with the Product owner and relevant subject matter experts
- Define the detailed design and acceptance criteria for a user story on a just-in-time / just-enough basis
- Review the acceptance criteria with the Team (Software Engineers and Test Engineers) to ensure agreement on testability so the team can drive toward getting the right tests automated to support continuous integration
- Determine and use the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to the source
- Identify data sources, gather and analyze data relevant to processes impacted by the solutions being created
- Documents functional and non-functional specifications
- Assists the agile team with internal test execution, inclusive of documenting results, managing and tracking defects, and trouble-shooting issues that arise out of testing
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Shows evidence of analytical ability
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Self motivated and results oriented
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across the organization.
- Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence