Business Development Manager required by award-winning industrial electronics R&D company based in Co. Kildare. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of new global business opportunities.
- Develop plans to grow the business and identify new opportunities internationally.
- Implement initiatives in order to identify, grow and develop business customers and key industry partners.
- Identify new distribution channels while maintaining and growing current distribution networks.
- Develop long term successful relationships with business customers in a B2B environment.
- Attend key worldwide tradeshows and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
- Work closely in with other company departments, consultants, partners and relevant third parties to communicate and specify potential product concept or new market opportunities and engage with the full development process to achieve execution and delivery of the approved projects.
- Participate in the company innovation program by providing customer and market feedback on end user requirements, market trends and potential opportunities.
- Present regular progress reports and updates to the management team.
- Honours Degree
- Three to five years experience in a technical sales role within an industrial / consumer electronics / medical devices field.
- Experience in a Business Development Management role with international exposure
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial management practices
- Strong knowledge and capability in E marketing and the key drivers of its associated revenue
- Good influencing and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence