‘Connected Health’ Business Development Director with 8+ years’ experience in enterprise sales within Healthcare in the North American market required for permanent role in North America.
- Driving interest in and adoption of Connected Health products, services and capabilities across target companies in life-sciences.
- Meeting sales and revenue targets.
- Leading the sales proposal process for target customers and formulation of deal specific or general market sales strategies.
- Contributing ‘the voice of the customer” to product development and the development of strategies and tactics.
- Sales budgeting and planning.
- Creating, planning and executing key account management plans.
- Identifying and understanding fully key customer requirements.
- Identifying and developing new customers and markets.
- Gathering market intelligence and analysing our competitive landscape including perception of product offering an on-going basis.
- Developing and managing relationships with regional and global partners to develop new sales channels and drive revenues
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in selling solutions or services within an enterprise environment with at least four years selling at a regional (e.g. North America) or international level within Healthcare.
- Having experience developing business in the digital health, disease management, EHR, HEOR, medication adherence programmes, and similar spaces is a plus.
- Very good understanding of life-science companies’ missions as well as a high-level understanding of their key functions, including clinical research, medical affairs and commercial.
- Having existing relationships in life-sciences companies is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in a technical field as well as professional sales qualification / evidence of formal sales training are desirable.
- Strong collaborative, solutions-oriented and consultative account management skills.
- Successful track record of professional service and product sales and associated business processes.
- Ability to stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex products, solutions and pricing.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others and to work effectively as part of a team to develop winning proposals for our customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Motivation and ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy, within a defined selling process.
- Willingness to travel frequently within North America.
- Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills – comfortable speaking to small and large audiences.
- Thrive in a fast paced, growing business in a rapidly changing industry environment.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence