Continuous Improvement Manager with proven lean transformation experience in a multinational manufacturing environment required for permanent role in Co. Offaly. The Continuous Improvement Manager will be accountable for leading the Company drive further towards world class operations management standards, and will drive operational improvement activities to increase efficiency of operations and reduce cost, whilst supporting Safety and Quality improvement.
- Work with the Site leadership team to develop a clear and future state CI strategy for the business;
- Deliver the implementation of the strategy across the site embedding lean principles and championing lean culture;
- Utilise global CI tools and benchmarking to drive towards benchmark in world class operations management;
- Deliver measureable and sustained cost take out improvements through the further utilisation of modern lean tools and techniques;
- Manage and constantly strive for the improvement of data collection systems to ensure they are fit for purpose and driving maximum value;
- Development and delivery of training programmes across the business in relation to data analysis, process mapping, problem solving and root cause analysis;
- The CI Manager will have direct reports and you will support, mentor and grow the capabilities of these individuals.
- Degree Qualified in relevant discipline;
- Proven lean transformation experience which has been developed in a world-class manufacturing environment;
- The ability to operate throughout the site in a hands-on way, delivering measurable change and providing a clear direction of travel for the lean culture;
- You will have the ability to work within a matrix structure interfacing across all levels of the business, and able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Strong communication, coaching and leadership skills;
- IT Proficiency.
- A recognised six-sigma black belt or lean qualification would be advantageous.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence