Senior Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer required for permanent role with dynamic company in West Dublin / Kildare.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background in Deep Neural Networks (DNN) and up to date with the latest development in this field.
- Familiarity with Embedded Artificial Intelligence and the challenges associated with efficiently deploying complex DNN networks to dedicated hardware platforms in a required quality of the potential hire for this position.
- This role includes close interaction with key, market leading customers to support them with deploying DNN solution to their future products, from network design and prototyping to efficient deployment.
- It involves working with wider embedded software team to help design of efficient host APIs and optimized embedded solutions.
- MS or PhD in CS, Artificial Intelligence or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in Machine Learning with at least 2 years focused on Deep Learning.
- Significant experience in Deep Learning with academic and industrial track record
- Good understanding of CNNs, RNNs, reinforcement learning, supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Strong math background particularly in optimization theory and stochastic algorithms.
- Hands on experience with at least one of the following tools: Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, Theano, or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong programming skills.
Desired Skills / Qualification:
- 2+ years Experience in GPU/Parallel architectures. GPGPU programming languages, APIs, drivers, compilers experience is highly desired.
- Understanding of Power and Performance modelling principles and tools is desired.
- Knowledge and experience in application areas such computer vision, speech recognition, image processing is highly desired.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence