Digital Project Manager required for permanent role with innovative IoT company in South Dublin.
- Degree in electronic/computer engineering or information technology;
- 6-8 years’ practical experience in a similar position, demonstrating successful delivery of large enterprise systems;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Experience with at least one leading CMS system;
- Proven experience in delivery compelling content to IT system or web sites;
- Strong process knowledge across the development lifecycle: system requirements, architecture, software development, software lifecycle management within the project;
- Proven people management experience;
- Very strong conceptual, analytical and judgment abilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven initiative, judgment, commercial orientation and the ability to achieve results with others.
- Leading multidisciplinary project team to deliver world-class solutions from the project concept phase, through requirements, development, verification and validation, and successful market launch;
- Customer, partner and supplier interaction to define the scope and most efficient delivery approach for the project;
- Managing 3rd party suppliers;
- Defining of acceptance criteria;
- Regular communication to all stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Effective communication with clients to identify needs and evaluation of alternative business solutions;
- Creating and executing project work plans and reviewing as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Motivating teams to work together in the most efficient manner.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence