The EDA Verification Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that software tools meet customer needs and has the highest quality. You will get the opportunity to use C, C++ and low-level debugging skills to find software flaws. You will be working with the latest EDA software in a fast-paced environment, using advanced design languages on the most advanced FPGAs and working alongside innovative and highly inquisitive engineers.
- Honours Bachelors/ Masters in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Engineering
- 2-5 years’ experience in digital design and verification
- Good understanding of digital logic design principles
- Strong C, C++ experience
- Experience using software debug tools (e.g. IDA Pro or gdb)
- Excellent organization, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills and highly motivated to learn
- Knowledge of FPGA design and verification
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with PERL or TCL scripting
- Knowledge of IDA or gdb a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of cryptography & embedded system security advantageous
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence