Electrical Control Engineer required for permanent role with multinational company based in Co. Fermanagh. In this role, the Electrical Control Engineer will complete fault finding, installation, machinery updates, PLC’s inverter drivers, trouble shooting and technical support initiatives.
- Carry out visual inspections of electrical equipment assess, fault diagnose and repair.
- To work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment.
- To assist in continuous improvement philosophy geared towards making the Company more competitive and profitable.
- Test, inspect, maintain, and repair wiring systems, generator systems, motor control centres, energy management systems, communications equipment, fire alarm systems, signal timers, lights, and equipment according to work orders and wiring diagrams.
- Test, inspect, maintain, and make electrical repairs on specialized equipment such as hydraulic systems, research instrumentation, and be familiar with PLC’s, converter drives.
- Electrical Apprenticeship level 3 / Electrical /Control Degree
- Experience in an Electrical Automation Engineering role within a manufacturing/production environment
- Commitment to health & safety at work
- Results orientated and focused with technical planning skills
- Full clean driver’s license (will have access to a ‘pooled van’ to travel across sites within a 3 mile radius).
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353(0)578638188.