Project Engineer / Manager with at least 5+ years experience required for 24 month fixed term contract in Dublin.
- Identify the most appropriate internal and external resources and coordinate both to achieve the project goals, having a clear understanding of the necessary technical approach, quality of deliverables, and project budget targets
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality levels as determined by each client
- Be the primary point of contact for the client, answering technical, production, quality, delivery, scope and engineering questions as they may arise.
- Be responsible for all project planning & reporting, project leadership, budgetary control, quality control & compliance, delivery and risk management for each project.
- Develop project schedules and financial plans for projects.
- A relevant Degree in Engineering preferably automation / electrical or related discipline
- 5+ Years’ experience in the project management of engineering projects in industrial, manufacturing environments or consultancy / services project
- Proven ability to project manage and lead technical projects to a successful conclusion
- Technical Experience in one or more of the following areas: Automation systems, industrial applications (involving electrical and/or mechanical installation and commissioning teams)
- Knowledge and experience with some of the following: Electrical Control, AC/DC Motors, Inverters, Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics. This experience may include installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting
- The ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and negotiation skills
- Experience in the food & beverage, Biotech, Medical devices or pharmaceutical sectors is required.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence