Electrical Project Manager with at least 3+ years experience required to project-manage electrical engineering & automation projects in the greater Dublin area. You will work on electrical / Automation projects in the Food and Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Engage with clients at the very early stages of projects to take requirements and design a solution
- Identify resources to design & deliver the project
- Act as primary point of contact with the client
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Be responsible for all project planning & reporting, project leadership, budgetary control, quality control & compliance, delivery and risk management for each project
- Develop project schedules and financial plans for projects
- A relevant Degree in Engineering preferably automation / electrical or related discipline
- 3+ Years’ experience in the project management of electrical / automation engineering projects in manufacturing environments
- Proven ability to project manage and lead technical projects to a successful conclusion
- The ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and negotiation skills
- Experience in the food & beverage, Biotech, Medical devices or pharmaceutical sectors is required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence