Electrical Project Manager with at least 3+ years experience required to coordinate, control and deliver customer focussed engineering projects to customers in Munster
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Research and solve technical problems as required.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to deliver projects.
- Develop project schedules and monitor budgets for projects.
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Provide engineering guidance to project teams.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary onsite installation and commissioning teams across a range of sectors.
- Report regularly on progress both to the client and internally to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or related fields
3+ years experience in the project management of engineering projects in industrial, manufacturing or process environments preferably in either the Food and Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industries
- Strong aptitude for mechanical and chemical processes and equipment
- You will be customer focussed and self-motivated
- You will demonstrate knowledge and experience of process engineering, process improvement or automation projects
- Experience in coordinating, controlling and delivering projects
- Experience in undertaking projects in highly regulated sites
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence