Electrical Project Manager with at least 5+ years experience required by multinational company in Cork city.
- Lead the generation of commercial & technical project proposals for clients, generate project fee estimations and advise on the project delivery approach
- Work closely with our commercial team during the generation of commercial & technical project proposals, tendering process and contract negotiations
- Identify the most appropriate internal and external resources and coordinate both to achieve the project goals, having a clear understanding of the necessary technical approach, quality of deliverables, and project budget targets
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality levels as determined by each client
- Be the primary point of contact for the project client, answering technical, production, quality, delivery, scope and engineering questions as they may arise.
- Be responsible for all project planning & reporting, project leadership, budgetary control, quality control & compliance, delivery and risk management for each project.
- Engage with clients at the very early stages of projects, most often the tender/proposal stage, to understand their needs and to arrive at proposed engineering solutions.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of engineering projects for our Irish customer base, selecting and managing internal and external resources.
- Develop project schedules and financial plans for projects.
- A relevant Degree in Engineering preferably automation / electrical or related discipline
- 5+ Years’ experience in the project management of engineering projects in industrial, manufacturing environments or consultancy / services project
- Proven ability to project manage and lead technical projects to a successful conclusion
- Technical Experience in one or more of the following areas: Automation systems, industrial applications involving electrical and/or mechanical installation and commissioning teams
- Knowledge and experience in the design and installation of safety systems and/or technical aspects related to some machine elements including: Electrical Control, AC/DC Motors, Inverters, Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics. Such experience may include installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting
- The ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and negotiation skills
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence