Electronic Design Engineer required for permanent role with growing power electronics company in West Dublin.
- Design and fabrication of Test fixtures
- Building of Prototype products using Surface mount and Through hole technology.
- Testing of new and existing products
- Documentation & Reporting for various activities
- Debug & repair of failures
- Test equipment maintenance
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by manager
- Electronic Engineering Degree within a relevant discipline
- 2+ year’s experience in a similar role
- Ability to debug and repair electronic devices containing surface mount technology
- Knowledge of analog & digital circuits and components
- Excellent soldering and rework skills are required.
- Ability to document engineering development and testing using Microsoft Windows applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- The following skills would be considered advantageous: PCB Layout, Mechanical CAD, Programming skills, specific power electronics experience.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence