Electronics Design Engineer with 4+ years’ experience in electronic design required for permanent role in Co. Kerry
- Specify, document and develop electronic hardware solutions.
- Develop unit and integration level test plans and perform associated testing both on bench and in target applications.
- Implementation of hardware designs to quality expectations utilising existing development environments and processes.
- Work with production to ensure design for manufacturing and test criteria are met
- Responsibility for creation of detailed hardware requirements documentation based on customer and internal specifications, reviews and clarifications.
- Interface as required with external development partners.
- Support meetings internally and with customers to discuss test plans and test issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in electronic design
- Experience with C-programming for embedded systems
- Experience with 8-bit microprocessors
- Knowledge of EMC requirements, testing and compliance
- Experience of PCB design, Analog and Digital circuitry
- Knowledge of circuit simulation tools / SPICE
- Ability to understand development from requirements through to unit and integration test
- Experience of working with external development resources
- Ability to translate customer specific requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence