My multinational R&D client operates in the industrial electronic space. They are keen to grow their electronic design team & are seeking to recruit an Electronic Design Engineer with at least 2 years experience in Electronic Design.
- Hardware design – schematic capture & PCB layout
- Hardware debug and analysis of new hardware designs
- Perform detailed hardware tests
- Design for CE and security standards
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs
- Test and Qualification of new product hardware releases against a test plan and statutory and regulatory standards
- Work with R&D team on all aspects of hardware development
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 2 years in hardware development
- Strong knowledge of electronic hardware & embedded hardware design
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry
- Experience in DFM & DFT
- My client cannot consider candidates that require work authorisation.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence