Electronic Engineer – experience in with digital and analogue electronics, electronic & ultrasonic design & debug, schematic capture & PCB design – required for permanent role in the midlands.
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects to planned timelines.
- Write, manage and maintain production test specifications and related work instructions for all sub-assemblies and products.
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation in relation to Product enhancements, test equipment, and fixtures.
- To effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports.
- Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Contribute to the development of Risk Management documentation for products & processes relevant to the company.
- Manage health and safety aspects of test equipment and provide user training.
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for customers, conduct tests in the Test Laboratory, etc.
- Liaise with Product Development to provide DFT (Design for Test) inputs at an early stage in product development.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- In response to in-house quality levels and product complaints, develop process improvement projects so as to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Provide technical support in field related activities such as clinical programmes and Complaint investigations.
- Analyses situations, implements solutions, and develops new systems, procedures or processes
- Degree in Electronic Engineering (Level 8)
- Ideally 2 – 5 year’s relevant experience.
- Electronic & Ultrasonic design & debug experience – current technologies.
- Experience in the use of Schematic capture, PCB Layout and Circuit simulation tools.
- Familiar with electronic and electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
- Capabilities in both analog and digital electronics.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence