Embedded C Software Engineer with 3+ years experience required for permanent role in North Dublin.
- Firmware Feature Implementation on all products to include – Code Architectural Design, Code Development etc.;
- Firmware maintenance (bug fixing) on all products and test equipment;
- Firmware development for product manufacturing test (e.g. test fixtures, PC level test, test procedures etc) in order to ensure optimal cost and quality of products supplied by EMS manufacturers;
- The creation of technical documentation for all firmware modules worked on, such as source code documentation, technical specifications, test criteria and release notes;
- Liaising with the relevant project leaders and team leaders on project for resource planning, budget, time line estimations, development status updates, code reviews, etc;
- Developing test modules and testing firmware modules prior to system test.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in firmware development;
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in assembler programming and with C Programming language, Complier, debuggers (JTAG debugging), automatic code generation and with source control (SVN or Sourcesafe);
- Strong practical knowledge of electronics and the manufacturing processes;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in documentation of complex products;
- Knowledge of Microsoft windows applications such as Word and Excel;
- Clear and concise documentation skills.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence