Embedded Software Engineer with 2-5 yrs experience in an embedded development environment using C or C++ required for permanent role in Louth.
- Design, develop and implement product software, covering both complete new product firmware platforms and smaller incremental updates to existing products
- Take conceptual product designs through to working prototypes and market-ready products
- Identify the best use of emerging technologies to enhance products
- Explore communications firmware options at both the local and wide area level
- Degree Qualified
- 2-5 yrs experience in an embedded development environment using C or C++
- Experience with PIC microcontrollers and/or ARM architecture and tools
- Solid working knowledge of microcontroller interfacing techniques, including UI, graphics, feedback, sensors, etc
- Ability to quickly prototype mock-ups from abstract concepts and iterate on fast-evolving ideas
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, verbal and written
- S/he will exhibit a strong sense of self-direction.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence