Embedded Software Engineer with experience in an embedded development environment using C or C++ required for permanent role in Mayo.
- Demonstrable knowledge of using embedded micro-controllers and writing embedded software in C and C++.
- Excellent knowledge of micro controller based circuits and electronic systems.
- Previous experience in the automotive electronics field with knowledge of serial data communications (e.g. CAN) and ARM based micro controllers (particularly STM32) would be an advantage.
- Experience/knowledge of agricultural machinery would be a major advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence