Embedded Software Engineer with experience developing software for stand-alone instruments required for permanent role in Clare.
- An honours Degree in an engineering discipline (preferably electronics) or related field is essential with a Masters being preferred.
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Strong knowledge of microprocessor based architecture with the ability to interpret circuit diagrams
- Experience of developing software for stand-alone instruments is essential
- Experience in code-debugging, performance profiling and optimization, using In-Circuit Emulators.
- Experience with both 8 Bit (Atmel, MSP) 16bit or 32bit microprocessors, ARM or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Knowledge of USB, CompactFlash/SD and Bluetooth specifications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
- Experience in mobile communications and BT development
- Experience in Linux and developing for Linux (Pthreads, shell programming)
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence