Senior Embedded Software Engineer with 5+ years experience in an Embedded C development environment required for permanent role in North Dublin. Working with a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivery of software specification, design, coding, white-box testing, defect resolution and documentation. You will engage in project work across the entire product life cycle which will include data analysis, prototyping, productising, manufacture testing, technology research etc.
- B.Sc/B.Eng. Degree
- 5+ years of experience of software development in Embedded C / C++, Assembly
- Experience working with modern 32-bit ARM microcontrollers and associated toolchains
- Experience with complex designs using abstractions, modules, design patterns, and reusable system architectures
- Familiarity with debuggers, logic analysers and oscilloscopes
- Experience with Embedded Linux would be ideal
- Experience in a leadership role is ideal
- Strong leadership skills essential.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence