Embedded Software Quality Engineer with 5+ years of experience of software development / test in embedded systems environment required for permanent role in North Dublin.
- Perform embedded software test-related tasks such as writing test plans, developing test procedures, running tests, writing test reports, creating problem reports and managing requirement traceability.
- Estimating test efforts
- Analysing and communicating test results
- Defect tracking
- Participating in the daytoday QA activities
- Review requirements with developers and other QA engineers for consistency and
- Participate in the use of established test processes and methodologies
- Develop tools to facilitate the analysis of embedded software test results.
- 5+ years of experience of software development / test in embedded systems environment.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with software & embedded system test (familiar with white box, black box, etc.)
- Aware of need for standards and quality used to meeting strict deadlines, whilst producing quality work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and capable of working effectively and confidently with customers, team members and management
- Enthusiastic and ambitious about working in a dynamic and vibrant growing company.
- Fluency in English.
- Some Travel essential
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence