Embedded System Test Engineer required for permanent role with multinational client in Limerick city
- Define and execute Test scenarios for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial release.
- Analyze the efficiency, stability and scalability of Integrated system
- Create and maintain test environment for product functionality validation and reliability/stress testing
- Work with Development to develop best practice for product testability
- Submitting defects, problem isolation and fault finding
- Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in either engineering, computer science, information systems, or related scientific/technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development or Test Automation with relevant technologies
- Experience of embedded systems based on IA or ARM architecture
- Knowledge of formal Test methodologies
- Ability to generate written Report and analysis data and trends
- Network configurations/debug– switching/routing/DNS/DHCP
- Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
- Good understanding of PC technologies, Video, USB, Audio, etc.
- Power shell and Linux scripting languages (any of the following Perl, Python, csh, bash etc)
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Good to have:
- C/C++ Programming
- Automate testing of Web apps using tools such as Selenium
- Understanding and configuration of Virtualization systems – WindowsServer8/12/16/ VMWare/Citrix
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence