Head of Sales required for permanent role with growing Irish company in Co. Kildare. This is an export-driven company so experience in an export-driven sales role is key. The role will involve 70-75% travel to UK, Northern Europe, USA & Asia
My client operates in a niche engineering sector & would be regarded as a leader in it’s field internationally. They are now seeking to recruit a Head of Sales to take responsibility for delivering sales globally. S/he will report to the CEO and become a member of the Management Team. This role is based at the company’s head office in Ireland. The ideal candidate will come from an engineering background.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from initial prospecting to close for both new and existing customers
- Target opportunities that fit the company’s currently available product suite
- Manage lead generation and put in place appropriate lead generation activities
- Activity and forecast reports need to be updated weekly in Salesforce before COB each Friday for review each Monday.
- Your initial target markets will be the UK and North America. You will receive full product training and will get the opportunity to travel to client sites.
- My client can offer a collaborative working environment, guidance and training during the initial ‘settling-in’ period, challenging & interesting work and plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- The role offers a strong basic salary, bonuses for reaching defined targets, permanent health insurance, death in service benefit, educational assistance, pension, 22 days holidays (++).
- To be considered for this role, you should have at least three years experience in a similar engineering sales role, with a demonstrable track record
- You should have experience managing high volume sales in a long sales cycle process
- To be successful in this role, you will need an interest and / or background in Software Engineering and or electronics / robotics / mechanical / computer vision engineering
- Capacity to sell a software product
- You should be proactive and show strong initiative
- You should be ambitious and driven
This is a highly successful Irish business with huge contracts lined up in the international market. Do you want to become part of it’s success? If so, please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence.