Hardware Architect with 5+ years experience required for permanent role with multinational in South Dublin. In this role you will work with a ‘ground-breaking’ product suite in the ‘connected’ space & will have the opportunity to drive R&D.
- Designing and developing the system architecture right through from concept to system integration.
- Effective communication with clients and team members to identify and solve complex technical and business problems.
- Creating and executing project work plans and reviewing as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for changes.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in a hardware systems integration role.
- Experience in mixed discipline projects.
- Experience in hardware architecture and interfacing.
- Experience with a wide range of microcontrollers in embedded systems.
- Proven delivery of successful products to market, working across the entire project lifecycle.
- A strong ability to solve complex problems.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Pro-active, open, teamwork approach.
- Strong customer and product orientation.
- Continuous improvement and self-development.
- Self-motivated, determined and enthusiastic.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence