Image Tuning Engineer with 2+yrs Bayer sensor tuning experience & experience working with image sensors, image capture and evaluation hardware, and tuning imaging pipelines required for permanent role with dynamic company in West Dublin / Kildare.
- Working closely with the system architects to access and improve output of ISP.
- Work with software & algorithms engineer to improve output of the image processing algorithms.
- Assist the development teams to tune the image processing pipeline and integrate different camera sensors with customer platforms
- Support customer design win projects
- Benchmark camera image quality using objective and subjective methods
- Generate IQ specs and reports for vendor and customer interactions
- This role may occasionally require travel to assist with integration at customer locations worldwide
- 2+ years Bayer sensor tuning
- Experience in Image Processing or Computational Photography and still and video Image Capture Pipelines
- Camera sensor Driver Development and Integration
- C programming
- Embedded systems and RTOS and OS theory
- Camera 3A algorithms
- Sensor operation parameters, configuration settings, hardware etc.
- Experience in ISP lab environment to capture still pictures and video from camera sensors
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
- Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing)
- Matlab/Octave desirable
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence