Java Developer with 4+ years work experience in Java (using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot) required for permanent role in South Dublin. My multinational client is seeking to recruit individuals that are self-motivated and ambitious, who are looking for a challenging role in a fast-moving team environment. This will be a multinational program and some travel may be involved.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Develop applications working closely with other front end/back end developers contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs and improve application performance
- Help maintain code quality, development processes and automated testing
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- 4+ years working experience in Java using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot.
- Working experience scalable architectures based on Micro services.
- Working experience in message streaming systems. e.g. Apache Kafka.
- Working knowledge NOSQL databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in both international and multifunctional teams
- Agile methodologies
- Continuous delivery
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence