Machine Vision Systems Engineer 3-5yrs Software Development, Vision System design and Automation system design experience required for permanent role in Galway.
- Participates on project teams to develop clear specifications, evaluates feasibility of concepts, and provides formal estimates for control systems and vision system designs.
- Integrates machine vision systems into a PC or PLC based system.
- Troubleshoot control systems using pneumatic and electrical schematics.
- Create supporting design documentation.
- Communicate costs and project status to project lead.
- Update machine vision software to increase yields and/or quality of existing vision systems.
- Collect and analyze inspection results to prove robustness of vision system changes.
- Complete project deliverables and monitor project schedule and scope changes to assure team can meet delivery requirements.
- Provides training as required to ensure that the software/vision solutions can be operated effectively.
- Provides leadership role on championing functional best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field required
- 3-5 years Software Development, Vision System design and Automation system design experience required.
- Experience with Cognex Vision Pro, Cognex Insight and Keyence vision systems preferred
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence