Machinery Safety Engineer required for permanent role in Cork city. In this role you will deliver customer focused safety services customers in the manufacturing sector.
- Undertake Machinery Risk Assessments.
- Develop solutions to ensure safety and compliance of machinery.
- Undertake CE Marking projects.
- Ensure that all critical technical files, maintenance routines, procedures and drawings are completed in accordance with the Quality Management System and that correct handover of these occur for projects.
- Research and solve technical problems as required.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Health and Safety or related fields
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing, automation, machine building or similar environment.
Excellent communication skills, both written and in presenting technical project information to engineers, operators, and senior managers.
Strong aptitude for problem solving, pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
Excellent computer skills.
- Self-organised, strongly motivated, energetic and upbeat
- Logical and systematic in your approach to problem solving
- Able to prioritise multiple requests and then take charge of these to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent influencing skills
- Superior in your time management and follow-though with ability to accomplish day-to-day tasks while continuing to deliver longer term projects to completion on time
- Team player with the flexibility to work in small teams
CMSE Qualification – Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord) – ideal
Knowledge of machinery safety related control systems – ideal
Knowledge of the Machinery Directive and associated Directives – ideal
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353(0)578638188.