Operations Manager required by multinational manufacturing company in the midlands. Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for the day to day Production Operation of the company including Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping and Inventory Control.
- Implement revised production work procedures with the assistance of the Plant and Engineer Mangers
- Maintain expenditures within the budget’s guidelines.
- Competent in preparing business strategies and implementing action plans.
- Efficient in Project management
- Be the Company’s Health & Safety Co-Ordinator.
- To oversee the ISO quality system throughout the organization.
- Honours Degree Business level preferred or similar third level qualification
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required
- Individual must be able to work in a team-based environment, be able to demonstrate efficient work methods, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong leadership skills, is decisive and can demonstrate success in managing change, developing the team and confronting performance issues
- An excellent team player that can leverage the abilities of all personnel working within the business unit
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence