Business Operations Manager required for permanent role with multinational R&D company in Co. Kerry. In conjunction with Sales and Application Engineering groups, the Product Line Manager will develop and successfully implement business plans and strategies in support of new products and new product launches, ongoing production, and products at the end of their life cycle.
- Be proactive to lead current business, engage in new product development and continual improvement to product line(s)
- Establish a highly effective team including program management, product leaders and manufacturing and quality engineers who partner well with the Global support functions ensuring successful launches, minimal noise to the customer and continuous improvement in their product lines (profitability, quality, process innovations).
- Plan and manage manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, program management and quality through cross functional team processes.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the mindset of a Business Owner
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Engineering preferred
- 4-8 plus years of experience in a manufacturing related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience supervising a group of mid of senior level professionals in a manufacturing environment
- Recognized expert with ability to convey/develop knowledge to others
- Experience interacting with customers
- Successful management of international program(s)
- Six Sigma or lean manufacturing experience
- Product Launch experience “cradle to grave”
- Strong understanding of financial business concepts
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence