Sales Support Executive required for permanent role with growing Irish operation in the midlands. In this role you will support a senior sales team providing pre and post sales support to customers in the UK market. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone that is keen to grow their career. The package includes bonuses, share options, pension, health insurance, education & training.
- Support business development managers with international accounts
- Work in close collaboration with other team members across our international network in providing a first in class customer experience
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to key international accounts
- Creation of account activity reports including current performance and future planning
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of international business development events, to foster collaboration and synchronization between our international sales workforce
- Participates in other business development activities including market fairs, international meetings, customer visits, as required
- Experience working in a Sales Support / Customer Account Manager role
- Collaborative, dynamic, self-driven and well-organised individual that enjoys working with others
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- NOTE: Candidates must have valid work authorisation in order to be considered for this role.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence