Senior Applications Engineer with strong systems engineering experience required for permanent role with multinational in Dublin city centre. In this role you will service clients across Europe (20% travel) and occasional meetings and trainining in the USA.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in electrical OR software OR mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role – ideally with highly integrated mechatronic products OR hardware control systems OR software integration
- Strong systems engineering capability with in-depth understanding of the integration of Mechanical, Electrical and Software subsystems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with and respond quickly to evolving issues.
- Ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Full clean driver’s license is required
- You must be highly effective and enjoy working in a team, and communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely
- You must be able to work effectively with a team spread across three international locations
- You must be dedicated to customer service and work well with OEM engineers that have a diverse range of skills
- Assist the business development teams in early original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) engagement phases for evaluation, technology transfer and project planning;
- Owns planning, task management and action item tracking of support of OEM product development from start to release;
- Train the OEM’s engineers on unique waterfall technology and integration process of the components;
- Provide Level 2 application engineering support to US and European-based OEMs;
- Interfacing between the OEM and design teams to provide in depth support when needed;
- Manage engineering support for customers as appropriate;
- Frequent International & European travel is required.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence