Senior Electronic Design Engineer required for permanent role in Co. Kildare. Working with a collaborative team of engineers, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on the innovation, design and development of cutting edge devices and will gain exposure to exciting projects from beginning to end. You will receive a competitive salary, pension, family health insurance, salary protection, education & training.
- Hardware schematic design of digital video processing circuits to implement the required designs
- FPGA Design
- Design and layout of multi-layer PCBs
- Prototype board building, testing and verification
- Documentation generation such Hardware/Software design specification, BOM, ECO etc.
- Honours Degree in Electronic engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a design engineering role
- Microcontroller embedded C code design and development
- Digital circuit design using FPGA/CPLD devices
- PCB layout for multilayer PCB’s
- Prototype board building and testing
- Hardware and Code design for CE approval
Knowledge / Experience with some of the following would be ideal:
- VHDL code design and synthesis for Xilinx FPGA/CPLD
- Memory devices such as Serial EEPROM, FLASH, SRAM, DDR, FIFOs
- Digital video sensors, including CMOS sensors and block cameras CCTV (PAL/NTSC, 720p, 1080p).
- C/C++ coding experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Developing FPGA blocks to perform digital video processing in VHDL
- Communication standards such as I2C, SPI, UART
- Digital video standards
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence