Senior Embedded Linux Software Engineer with 5+yrs Embedded C development experience required for permanent role in Dublin 15.
The role incorporates the full software development life cycle from requirements planning and analysis to design and development, test and support, using best in class development processes.
- Primary Degree in Electronics, Software Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development in an embedded environment
- Excellent knowledge of C, especially in developing embedded or real-time software.
- Embedded Linux experience and adaptations for new hardware, including U-Boot, Linux kernel installations, filesystems, Busybox, Linux Drivers, networking, real time extensions.
- Good knowledge of processor technology, especially ARM architecture.
- Large system debug experience essential
- Good organizational and communication skills in English
- X86 Server management including BMC, IPMI, power management an advantage
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence