My multinational client in Kerry is seeking to recruit a Senior Embedded Software Engineer for a permanent role. In this role you will have the opportunity to progress to the role of Software Architect.
- Develop detailed design of software components in cooperation with the software architect according to software requirement specification and a SPICE process.
- Guarantee completeness and traceability to the product requirements document and software requirement specification.
- Review of source code, software requirements, and test specifications.
- Ensure quality of software artefacts
- Version management of software components.
- Software change request management as required.
- Progress tracking of design/implementation tasks.
- Design and development of new software applications and/or embedded systems.
- Implement and test the software to the software requirements specification document and software process model.
- Design and execution of automatized software module tests software-in-the loop & hardware-in the- loop testing.
- Participation in design and project reviews.
- Failure analysis and bug fixing.
- Participation in software quality reviews and audits.
- Third Level Degree
- 5+ years experience in Embedded C programming
- Microntroller programming
- Experience with Matlab / Simulink, Assembly, Spice, C++
- Experience in a supervisory / management / project management role
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence