Senior Hardware Engineer with 5+yrs experience in the design of large systems involving processors and FPGA’s required for permanent role in Dublin
In this role you will have responsibility for the full product development of leading edge designs using high speed design techniques including:
- Functional Specification
- Circuit Design and Schematic Capture
- Power Supply Design
- FPGA and CPLD development
- SI Simulation and Verification
- Bill of Materials Compilation
- Product Testing and Debug
- Design Verification Testing & Approval
- Primary or Postgraduate Degree in Electronics or related field
- With 5+ years experience in Electronic Design
- Experience in circuit design of large systems involving processors and FPGAs
- Experience with some of the following areas: High speed processor based design (x86, ARM); FPGA development with Altera or Xilinx FPGAs using Verilog; Cadence Allegro or OrCAD tool chain
- Good organization and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
- Good written and oral communication in English are required.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence