Senior Mechanical Engineer required for permanent role with dynamic company in Dublin.
- Use Solid works and AutoCAD/Draftsight to create mechanical designs for base station antennas according to specification.
- Work as a senior member of mechanical design team on new design concepts.
- Organise and lead the testing & build of prototypes.
- Approve that test report data match specification.
- Manage projects from evaluation to production release.
- Implement cost reduction programs.
- Create weekly report on project progress.
- Lead and organise environmental testing.
- Cooperate closely with Production engineers to ensure designs are fit for mass production.
- Liaise with Purchasing in relation to purchasing parts for prototypes and to ensure cost targets are met.
- Liaise with production during new product introduction.
- Work closely with other members of the Engineering Team to ensure projects meet KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Higher.
- Background in telecommunication design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player.
- Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
- A self-starter with a proven history of excellent results.
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence