Senior Medical Device System Analyst with 5+yrs experience in system requirements specification and analysis of medical devices required by dynamic multinational in South Dublin.
- Customer and Partner interaction to define the scope of project.
- Interaction with various project stakeholders to achieve alignment in relation to the project scope and proposed solutions.
- Working as a part of the requirements team with experts from the healthcare domain to obtain a detailed understand of the system requirements and customer
- Documenting requirements and managing changes using requirements management tools.
- Maintaining full traceability between requirements and other development artefacts (design, SW/HW, tests, regulatory documentation, etc.)
- Communicating effectively with clients and team members at all levels of the organization to solve complex business and process challenges, using written and verbal communications as well as visualizations and mock-ups.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in system requirements specification and analysis of medical devices.
- System-level, user-centric and implementation-agnostic mindset.
- Experience in using requirements management tools.
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Strong communications skills to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Travel will be frequently required as well as staying at customer locations for extended time periods.
- Knowledge of system modelling and design methodologies.
- Experience in usability testing and customer acceptance testing.
- Experience with ISO-13485 and FDA certification requirements.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence