Senior Software Engineer – Deep Learning required for permanent role with dynamic company in West Dublin / Kildare.
- Builds machine learning based products/solutions, which provide descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive models based on data.
- Uses or develops machine learning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian analysis and others, to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Data Analytics, Computer Vision, Robotics, etc.
- Completes programming, testing, debugging, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
- MS or PhD in CS, Artificial Intelligence or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning with at least 2 years focused on Deep Learning
- Significant experience in Deep Learning with academic and industrial track record
- Good understanding of CNNs, RNNs, reinforcement learning, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Strong math background particularly in optimization theory and stochastic algorithms
- Hands on experience with at least one of the following tools: Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, pyTorch, Caffe2, mxnet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong programming skills
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence