Senior Test Automation Engineer with 4+yrs experience in automation testing required for permanent role in South Dublin.
- Produce and execute test strategies and test plans for automated tests
- Implement and maintain automated tests in line with test strategies and test plans for automated tests
- Drive evaluation of new test automation technics/technologies and actively implement them in projects
- Assure high quality standards to support medical device certification
- Work with Product and Project Managers to define and document the scope of testing for a large-scale service
- Define and implement appropriate metrics for products & services
- Plan and coordinate the testing effort to meet delivery timelines
- Communicate with clients and team members to define and agree acceptance criteria, ensure appropriate test strategy adoption and address technical issues
- Work in Agile environment
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Electronics
- At least four years’ experience in the field of automation testing
- The ability to drive automation testing strategy & planning for large scale safety critical systems.
- Good practical knowledge about test automation tools like Selenium, Appium, JMeter, RestAssured, JBehave, Serenity, JUnit etc.
- Good practical knowledge about best practices and software design patterns in case of test automation.
- Knowledge of object programming languages (at least one) e. g: Java, C#, Ruby on at least medium level
- Experience in creating and executing automated functional (GUI and Web service) and non-functional tests
- Relational and non-relational database knowledge (SQL/MongoDB)
- Ability to coach and mentor Junior Test Engineers
- Proven experience in delivering robust, high quality solutions on-time
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence