Senior Test Development Engineer with 5+ years experience required to design, develop and support test equipment hardware and software for internal and external manufacturing operations. The Senior Test Engineer will interface between the Hardware and Software Design teams with remote operations teams overseas and support remote manufacturing facilities.
- Ability to define and generate test processes and procedures ensuring compliance based upon the design teams and customer requirements for new products;
- Develop and implement DFT/DFM requirements with design engineering teams;
- Contributing to product specifications, design documents, and high level test plan documents;
- Improve test processes related to throughput and yields maintaining product quality;
- Experienced with production/test principles;
- Review data from production testers and field failures to determine process improvements;
- Ability to adhere to company-wide ISO Quality processes and procedures;
- Train contract manufacturers in test of products and test methodology;
- Develops and presents training courses and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering preferred.
- 5 plus years’ experience in a Test Development role
- Ability to problem solve using analytical, creative and critical thinking methods.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Advantageous to have experience with:
- RF testing
- NI Labview
- NI Teststand
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence