Shift Performance Manger required for the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes at multinational manufacturing plant in Co. Offaly – this is a shift based role
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Coach and mentor, development programmes, Disciplinary & Grievance, Absence management, investigations, performance appraisals, succession planning, create positive partnerships, supervising and motivating.
- Ensure all team members are managed in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. Plan, schedule and direct the work efforts of the team.
- Responsible for the leadership and mentoring of the Supervisor Group, which includes performance feedback and identify and fulfil training requirements of team members.
- Team Communications/meeting, provide constructive feedback, visual management, regular performance presentations.
- Build and maintain positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base to maximize efficiencies and resolve discrepancies.
- Provides updates and identifies trends on projects, tasks, and progress.
- Acts as a backup to the team as needed and mentors new team members as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified.
- Oversee the production process from a shift management perspective.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Decide what resources are required, Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Be responsible for the selection of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers, product development
- 3rd Level Qualification with emphasis on a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Extensive knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- knowledge of raw materials
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- knowledge of machines and tools
- knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- Proficient computer skills in the following, Excel, Word, Outlook, MRP/SAP systems
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence