Senior Electronic Design Engineer with 10+yrs experience required for permanent role in Cork city.
- Perform detailed design, analysis, simulation, prototyping as appropriate to the project;
- Familiarity with Photonics/LED Illumination System;
- Bill of Material generation, engineering change order/notice generation;
- Participate in internal design reviews;
- Technical report writing;
- Familiarity with standard/s; low voltage, safety & EMC;
- Selection of components and suppliers based on product specification, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in analog/power electronics design role;
- The candidate should be well organized with the ability to work in a cross-functional team.;
- He/she should have effective communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- A technical interest and willingness to learn about the company’s technology is essential.
- Embedded firmware development and maintenance;
- Aptitude in schematic capture and PCB layout.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence