Embedded C / C++ Software Engineer required for permanent roles with growing Irish company in Co. Kildare.
Reporting to the Software Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of an experienced team on the development of software systems for the embedded Platform and the Machine Vision & Measurement Platform. You will work with embedded software on a Linux ARM based platform, with a range of Software Products for Machine Vision, Measurement and Control developed in C++ and running in a Windows environment, which interact with and process data from embedded applications.
- Honours Degree in a computer related discipline
- 5 years experience in a Software Engineering role
- Experience Developing software systems in C++ on Linux and Windows
- Experience developing embedded software systems for Linux ARM platforms would be ideal
- Experience writing software that interacts with Hardware devices would be ideal
- Resilient and flexible, with the ability to cope with change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and be able to build effective relationships across the business
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence