Test Tool Developer with 4 years experience including strong Java required for permanent role in Galway city. In this role you will create complex software systems and tools that help to evaluate advanced imaging solutions.
- Design, implement and maintain an in-house created software system that allows the users to test and evaluate the company’s technology and products;
- Respond to requests from the R&D or QA teams and implement new features in the relevant software tools or provide support on technical issues.
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer;
- Experience and strong knowledge of the Java language and platform;
- Demonstrates knowledge of good coding practices (writing a clean code, design patterns);
- Experience using the Eclipse RCP framework for GUI applications;
- Experience with server side Java development and Web-UI technologies;
- Flexibility and ability to work well in a fast-paced product development environment;
- Good written and spoken English.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE AUTHORISED TO WORK IN IRELAND
- Experience with SQL databases using JDBC.
- No-SQL database experience is a plus (e.g. Elasticsearch);
- Experience with Unix, Tomcat and shell scripting;
- Experience with Spring framework, REST-ful development;
- Experience with OSGI, Gradle.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence