Software Test Lead required for permanent role with high-growth Irish company in North Dublin. To be considered for this role, you should have 3+ years experience in a software test lead role.
- Build out Test plans and schedules for software development projects. Agree timelines and schedules with technical lead.
- Monitor and report on progress
- Participate in test events
- Work with other engineering leads and managers to schedule the time of subject matter experts for test events if and when required
- Plan, manage and report any system test events using external facilities both in Ireland and abroad
- Ensure that testing processes and procedures are agreed with stakeholders, documented and published
- Contribute to the delivery of the software automation strategy for software and firmware
- Ensure the status of tickets in JIRA reflect the most recent changes in the project.
- Supporting the production teams during system functional testing
- Assist in resolving customer support issues if and when required.
- Mentor and coach new Test resources
- Degree in a computer related discipline
- 6 years experience in a Test Engineering role
- 2+ years experience in a Test Lead role
- Windows / Linux networking & OS experience
- Experience in JIRA or similar test defect/case tracking tool
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in test process definition and implementation
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and build effective relationships across the business
- Personal drive for self-development and growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in designing, developing, executing and reporting on performance tests
- Experience with internet protocols including UDP and TCP/IP.
- ISTQB qualification
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence