Technical Program Manager required by multinational engineering company in Cork for 12 month contract requiring 30% international travel.
- Organize and manage proposals
- Develop scope of projects and customers
- Leading the team to develop project plans that include WBS, schedule, budget
- Tracking of project expenses
- Resource capacity planning
- Supervise project teams based in locations including USA, India, Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan and Germany.
- Customer Interaction
- Agree scope of supply and delivery milestones for customer deliverables
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction
- Degree: MSC or BSC (or equivalent) in engineering or business.
- Experience managing engineering projects (electronic, electrical, automation).
- Work experience in a project environment and large proposal preparation.
- Work experience in an international business environment.
- Proven track record of working in a team orientated environment.
- Focus and orientation on results and given objectives.
- Knowledge of problem solving methods.
- Strong communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Understanding of the commercial and business aspects.
- Languages: English fluency essential (written and verbal).
- Availability for international travel – 30%.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence