Customer Account Manager required by multinational engineering company in Cork city to provide support to industrial clients globally. My client can offer an excellent working environment & benefits package. In this role you will support the sales team by providing pre and post sales support to key internationl accounts.
- Support senior business development managers in targeting, acquisition and relationship development with international accounts
- Work in close collaboration with other team members across our international network in providing a first in class customer experience
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to key international accounts
- Support new product introduction and cross selling activities to key accounts
- Prepare detailed commercial and technical proposals for our international customers
- Prepare customer and sector specific services sales support material for our international workforce such as case studies, sales presentations, etc.
- Creation of account activity reports including current performance and future planning
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of international business development events, to foster collaboration and synchronization between our international sales workforce
- Participates in other business development activities including market fairs, international meetings, customer visits, as required
While an engineering background is ideal, my client would also consider someone who has worked as a Customer Account Manager within a multinational manufacturing / engineering environment. You should also have the following skills:
- Collaborative, dynamic, self-driven and well-organised individual that enjoy working with others
- Strong communicator with international experience
- Ability to understand sales relations and processes in a multinational engineering / manufacturing context
- Fluent German would be an advantage
- NOTE: Candidates must have valid work authorisation in order to be considered for this role.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence