Technical Sales Representative required for permanent role with growing Irish company in Co. Kildare
- My client operates in a niche engineering sector & would be regarded as a leader in it’s field internationally.
- In this role you will perform both outbound and inbound lead generation. As regards inbound leads, you will be expected to qualify appropriate leads using a defined process. Regarding outbound leads, you will use Sales Force, linkedin and multiple sources to research both the existing network & to identify new leads and get quality international introductions.
- Your initial target markets will be the UK and North America. You will receive full product training and will get the opportunity to travel to client sites.
- There is potential for this role to grow into a Field Sales role with international travel & strong commission structure, should the successful candidate wish to take this route.
- My client can offer a collaborative working environment, guidance and training during the initial ‘settling-in’ period, challenging & interesting work and plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- The role offers a strong basic salary, bonuses for reaching defined targets, permanent health insurance, death in service benefit, educational assistance, pension, 22 days holidays (++).
- To be considered for this role, you should have at least three years experience in a similar sales role, with a demonstrable track record.
- You should have experience managing high volume sales in a long sales cycle process
- To be successful in this role, you will need an interest and / or background in engineering – electronic / robotic / mechanical / computer vision.
- You should be proactive and show strong initiative. You should be ambitious and driven. You should have the ability to qualify solid leads. You should work well within a team and have excellent communication skills.
This is a highly successful Irish business with huge contracts lined up in the international market. Do you want to become part of it’s success? If so, please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence.